Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm okay with that

MVP asks...

If the judge finds me guilty of a murder, and the penalty is life imprisonment, then the penalty must be carried out. The penalty is on me, but the court is satisfied if someone else is imprisoned for for me. I therfore go completley unpunished for something that I am responsible for.

You OK with that? It was your analogy!


@MVP

Yes, I'm okay with that. I'm totally okay with that, on one condition. I will stipulate the person that takes your place in prison, the person that bears the penalty for the crime you committed, does so by his own choice. I'm totally okay with that.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. ... It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known. -- Charles Dickens

November 30, 2010 9:35 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment