Tuesday, November 30, 2010

No plan B

MVP said...

Spencer believes there was another way (though he is not specific in any way about how) so that those people who did/do not have the gospel can still enter heaven


@MVP

I have corrected you on this before, several times. And I will correct you again.

There is no "other way".

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6 (ESV)

There is no "plan B".


MVP asks...


After Jesus died did the rule 'believe in and repent in Jesus to get into heaven' become reality?


No, this is and was the reality from the very beginning, from before the universe was created, from before there was time.

Again, I refer you to chapter 11 of Hebrews. The truth existed and was known, even though it was not seen.

November 22, 2010 6:03 AM
Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment